- To secure the course place a 30% non-refundable deposit is required.
- Deposit payment to be made by PayPal, bank transfer or cash.
- Remainder of payment is due in cash at the beginning of the course/program.
- Should you prefer to pay the remainder by means other than in cash then there will be a 5% surcharge on the balance of payment.
Payment for the course deposit can be made by one of the following methods:
- Bank transfer to either our Thai, UK or Swedish bank accounts.
- By PayPal in Thai baht.
- Exchange rates for UK/Swedish transfers or card payments are calculated using the local Thai notes exchange rate on day of invoicing. In the event of exchange rate fluctuations we reserve the right to re-issue the invoice at any time using the new exchange rate.
In the unfortunate event that you have to cancel your diving course the following policy will apply:
- Prior to course start - loss of 30% deposit.
- During the course itself - Students will be charged for each day of the course that they have started (at a "pro rata" rate).
- Should a student decide to cancel the following day of a course then Sharkey Scuba must be notified by 4 p.m. at the latest or the student will be charged in full for that day too (at a "pro rata" rate).
Should you need to re-arrange your course start date then this can be done FREE OF CHARGE as long as a minimum of 72 hours notice is given. If less than 72 hours notice is given then there will be a re-arrangement fee of 1,500 baht in total per group per re-arrangement to cover administration costs.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.