- A one day adventure giving you the chance to experience the wonderful underwater world under the direct supervision of your own instructor.
- Learn the basics of scuba diving followed by two or three dives with your instructor by your side at all times.
- On the journey out to the dive sites we will give you an introduction to the basic concepts of diving including breathing underwater, effects of pressure and buoyancy. Check out your new dive equipment and get used to the look and feel before entering the water.
- Once you arrive at the dive site we will take you into a shallow water area to practice a few basic underwater skills in a safe environment. These will including how to communicate underwater using hand signals.
- Now you are ready to go for a dive. Explore the local reefs and have your breath taken away by the beauty and variety of the underwater world. It's just like swimming in a large aquarium! Your own personal instructor will be right by your side at all times to ensure your safety.
- After the first dive enjoy a mix of Thai and Western food served buffet style on the main deck. Let your lunch settle and then head off with your instructor for a second/third dive and another chance to explore.
- End the day by chilling out on the sun deck and soaking up some rays, reading a book, or taking a siesta and dreaming of fishes!
Dive Site Options
Choose from two options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
Please note that due to new government regulations to help with reef protection we can no longer offer this program at Phi Phi Islands.
Gold Package Price (2 dives)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island.
- Standard price: 5,200 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 4,680 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 4,420 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 4,160 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (3 dives)
Dives are at Racha Noi and Yai islands.
- Standard price: 5,800 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 5,220 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 4,930 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 4,640 baht per student
What's Included (no hidden extras)
- Private instruction. Read more.
- One full day boat trip including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Complimentary transfers to/from hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Scuba diving equipment use – Owned and maintained by Sharkey Scuba.
- Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30.
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.