If you already a certified diver but have not dived for a while then this one day program gives you a great opportunity to refresh your diving knowledge and skills. Take a quiz to assess your understanding, practice some skills prior to diving and then enjoy two or three dives at the amazing dive sites of Phuket or Phi Phi. This course is recommended for anyone who hasn't dived for a period of six months or longer.
- On the journey out to the first dive site take the PADI Scuba Review quiz and then check through your answers with your own personal instructor.
- Next your instructor will demonstrate how to set up the equipment whilst reminding you of the different parts of your scuba gear and how to use them.
- At the beginning of the dive your instructor will demonstrate the most important skills needed for diving and then get you to repeat them.
- Once the skills are complete it's time for the fun to really begin by going off to explore the reef.
- After lunch get back in the water for a second dive. Continue to explore the reef and practice buoyancy control.
- Depending on the package chosen, enjoy a final dive admiring the amazing marine life around Phuket.
Dive Site Options
Choose from three options for your dive experience:
- Racha Yai Island - Generally clear water, wonderful marine life with dives in sheltered bays make this an ideal starting place especially for those who are a little nervous. Read more
- Racha Noi and Yai Islands - A great mix of landscapes and marine life in quieter dive spots. Occasionally larger wildlife is spotted here including turtles and large rays. Read more
- Phi Phi Islands - Beautiful scenery both above and below the water with very colourful reefs and a chance of a turtle or a shark. It can sometimes be more challenging to dive here though as the sites are more open to both waves and underwater currents. Read more
Gold Package Price (2 dives)
Dives are at Racha Yai Island.
- Standard price: 5,200 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 4,680 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 4,420 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 4,160 baht per student
Platinum Package Price (3 dives)
Dives are at Racha Noi and Yai islands.
- Standard price: 5,800 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 5,220 baht per student
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 4,930 baht per student
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 4,640 baht per student
Platinum PLUS Package Price (3 dives)
Dives are at Phi Phi islands (2 dives) plus one additional dive site.
- Standard price: 5,800 baht per student
- 1 student: 10% online discount = 5,220 baht per student plus 600 baht Phi Phi park fees
- 2 students: 15% online discount = 4,930 baht per student plus 600 baht Phi Phi park fees
- 3 or more students: 20% online discount = 4,640 baht per student plus 600 baht Phi Phi park fees
Phi Phi National Park Fees
- As from 1st April 2016 the Thai government has introduced a National Park Fee for all visitors to Phi Phi islands of 600 baht per diver per day and 400 baht per non-diver per day.
- This is in addition to any course/trip price and will be payable in cash (Thai Baht) direct to the boat tour leader on the day of the Phi Phi trip.
What's Included (no hidden extras)
Free Dive Accident Insurance – Up to one million baht per student.
- Private instruction. Read More.
- One full day boat trip including complimentary breakfast, lunch, tea, coffee, water, snacks.
- Complimentary transfers to/from hotel from the following towns: Chalong, Kamala, Kata, Karon, Patong, Rawai*.
- Scuba diving equipment use – Owned and maintained by Sharkey Scuba.
*Transfers are also available from other areas around Phuket for a small surcharge. Prices available on request.
Itinerary (all times are approximate)
- Hotel pick ups: 07:00 to 8:00 a.m. depending on place of stay.
- Journey times to/from islands: Racha Yai – 1 ½ hours, Racha Noi – 2 hours, Phi Phi – 2 ½ hours.
- Return times to Chalong pier are as follows: Racha Yai (2 dives) – 15:30, Racha Noi (3 dives) – 17:30, Phi Phi (3 dives) – 18:30.
- Large, modern and spacious dive boats (over 20 metres long).
- General facilities include: lounge areas, dining areas, toilets and fresh water showers.
- Safety equipment includes: life jackets, medical first aid kits and emergency oxygen equipment.
- All meals are freshly cooked on board - mix of Western and Thai buffet.
- Special meals e.g. vegetarian are available on request - please ask when booking.
For bookings or more info please fill in our Information Request Form.